Introduction of Butterfly Valve Characteristics
1. Butterfly valve has the characteristics of simple structure, small volume, light weight, low material consumption, small installation size, quick switch, 90 reciprocating rotation and small driving torque, etc. It is used to cut off, connect and adjust the medium in the pipeline, and has good fluid control characteristics and closing and sealing performance.
2. Butterfly valves can transport mud, and the liquid accumulated at the pipe mouth is the least. Under low pressure, good sealing can be achieved. Good adjustment performance.
3. The streamlined design of butterfly plate makes the loss of fluid resistance small, which can be described as an energy-saving product.
4. The valve stem is a through-rod structure, which has good comprehensive mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and scratch resistance after quenching and tempering treatment. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve stem only rotates without lifting, so the packing of the valve stem is not easy to damage and the seal is reliable. It is fixed with the taper pin of the butterfly plate, and the extended end is designed to prevent the valve stem from collapsing when the joint between the valve stem and the butterfly plate is accidentally broken.
5. Connection methods include flange connection, clip connection, butt welding connection and lug clip connection.
The driving forms include manual, worm gear transmission, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic actuators, which can realize remote control and automatic operation.